Saturday, September 19, 2015

HadoopMakeItEasy

In this post, I would like to give you some insights on what are the pre-requisites that are required before learning Hadoop!.. 

Are you interested in solving Big data problems?, 
Are you interested in switching over your career from any platform(IT) to Big data?
Whether you have basics/sounds computer/programming knowledge ?
Can you put in good efforts to grasp new things quick?.. 
Can you work on round the clock to do POC's?

If you have "YES" for all, then don't think further!.. you are on right move.. 

Before you go and consult any training institute for Hadoop Training, it is always recommended to prepare your brain with basics of "What is Hadoop"? & "Why do we need it"? .. Is this the only tool to solve Big Data Problem? 

These questions will certainly help you to ask right questions to the trainer & see whether they can help you to gain much knowledge & assist you in doing lot of Proof of Concepts.

Ok where can I find those information?..

#1) I strongly recommend "The Hadoop Definitive Guide", Very good book for all the beginners, those who have difficulties in understanding foreign author or those who are good at watching videos & grab knowledge then see #2
#2) There are plenty of Videos available in "YOUTUBE" which clearly explains what's Hadoop & Why do we need it? 
#3) Check out -> http://www.tutorialspoint.com/hadoop/ 

If you are reading this post & want to learn more on Hadoop. Please comment, so that I can work on put-together training road map for you!.. JUST FREE!

Do you have any suggestions, please drop me an email @ lokeshwaran.a82@gmail.com




Logeswaran is Post Graduate(MTech) from SRM University, with 9.6 years of experience in IT Industry(while this blog being created). Have real time exposure on data science and analytics space.

In this blog, I will be sharing my experience on Hadoop, What are all the pre-requisites that are required to enrich your knowledge on this big data platform & how to create a roadmap.

I have experience in Base SAS, Advance SAS, SQL, R, Java, SASBI technologies.




Disclaimer : All content provided on this blog is for informational purposes only. Content that are shared here, is purely what I learnt & my practical knowledge.  The Apache Software Foundation has no affiliation with and does not endorse or review the materials provided at this website.

2 comments:

  1. Hello, I am interested to know more about hadoop. I will send you my details to your email id . Thanks and keep it up

    ReplyDelete